Sunday, April 4, 2010

from cooking to senior trip to boys to my world....

ok. so its been a while since i put my last post up.. lots of stuff has happened..where shall we begin??

i participated in a scholarship cookoff for my college..but i didnt win. i was the most inexpericed person there and i placed 5th so it wasnt too bad but i wished that i had done better..but i did gain some very valuable knowledge :)

this tuesday i will be leaving for my senior trip! i am going with the Beckers to Disneyworld! should be lots of fun..

i revealed to the world that i had a boyfriend...he then proposed to me!!!! i couldnt say yes at 17, that would be way too foolish and immature....so then he dumped me :'( whoever said it was better to loved and lost than to never have loved at all...was a very stupid person! but i got me some good friends who helped me get over his stupid butt...or at least we're in the process of getting over him...

lately it seems like that my world is crumbling down around me and i can do nothing but sit back and watch it...every day seems to be a challenge and sometimes late at night when im thinking about the next day...i sometimes wish that i didnt have to get up and face the next day...

4 comments:

  1. God has brought you into the world for a specific reason Macie. Follow Him because He is the only reason for living.
    Love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mace, I hope that things are going better for you now. There's only one reason worth facing the next day for when it all comes down to it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say Hey! Is that you senior pictures on your facebook badge? I heard you are coming to camp, can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey anna, yeah that is one of my senior pics. actually i wont be coming to camp :( i wanted to but i have to work. sorry :/

    ReplyDelete