Wednesday, March 10, 2010

~love quotes~

again im sitting here trying to figure out what to put on my blog that you guys really want to read..since there's not much really going on with me..im just gonna put up some quotes that i found and i like..

Love is always patient, and kind, it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited, it is never rude or selfish, it does not take offense and it is not resentful.. it is always ready to excuse, to trust to hope and to endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end...

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life..is to risk nothing.

I'll get over you..nothing else can get me down because ive been lower on the ground than you can imagine..as long as you're not around i'll make it through and i'll get over you..cause you are not worth my heart and you'll never hurt any part of me again..

2 comments:

  1. I John 4:7+8

    Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God: and everyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God for God is love.

    We can only truly love once we have the love of Christ.

    ReplyDelete