Tuesday, June 9, 2009

a complex ordeal

recently i was told by a very good friend to never give up. now usually i take this advice but im not sure this time. this person knows the whole situation that i am having problems with(i will not explain it so dont ask). but i trust this person and they know all about it. this person is constantly giving me advice which is usually very helpful. but this time it doesnt seem that helpful. it kind of just sounds like the same old thing and i know that they are trying to help me and maybe i need to hear it but they dont know the pain i go through. any suggestions people?

5 comments:

  1. ummm. do i know this situation? i know i know the person...sooooo, lets see....did u spell ordeal right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm Chapter 121

    1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

    2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

    3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no kimmy u dont know the situation. but yeah u know the person.


    thanks paul that helpled a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Macie,
    I just found your blog on Kim's blog.
    I don't know anything about the situation but remember that the Lord knows all about it and He alone can give the best wisdom. Search His Word and seek His face. Friends may(or will) let you down, but your heavenly Father never will. If it's something that you need counsel on I'd say go to your parents or your youth leaders, you don't have to go into details but they are the ones God has put in your life to help you during this stage in your life.
    I'm looking forward to seeing you in the fall. Lord willing I'm coming back to finish.
    Anyway, I hope that was some help,
    Anna Davis

    ReplyDelete